*** 2000 miles touring in France Video ! ***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

voleurs

Hi everyone, my name is Richard. I am a 22year old university student. Last year a friend and I cycled 2000 miles around the outside of france for 6 weeks. We went from the North West (Roscoff) to the SW (Pyrenees mountains) to the East (Nimes) then to Grenoble and Switzerland then to the German border and finally metz. It was the best holiday of my life. We plan to cycle the circumference of germany this summer for a couple of months, then will plan start saving to do a round the world trip. I'm hooked, bicycle touring is the best thing i've ever done !

Here is the link :

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS_-fHjRQ30

Cheers :laugh:

Rich :angry:

(destinations: Roscoff, Chateaulin, Quimper, Lorient, Vannes,Penestin, Nantes, St. Jeans de Monts, La Franche Sur Mer, La Rocelle, Rochefort, Royan, St. Ciers, Sur Grande, Blaye, Bordeaux, Arachon, St. Girons Plage, Bidart, Orthez, Luz St. Sauver, Col du tourmalet, Montrejeau, Foix, Carcassonne, Agde, Sete, Nimes, Port du Gard, St. Marcellin, Grenoble, Chambery, Geneve (Switzerland), Portarlier, Maiche, Belfort, Colmar, Ribeauville, Obernai, Bitche, Metz, Paris, Cherbourg.)

Looks very enjoyable Rich

Welcome to the Forum and its nice to see someone else from Devon on here

Simon

Great video really enjoyed watching it thanks for sharing, hope to do somthing like that myself before i get much older!!

Keith Oates

Janner
I also enjoyed the video and like all the other posters wish I could do something similar. I also enjoyed the one to Lands End and smiled but definitely sympathised with the three lads that called it a day and returned home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ricd11

That is a quality video, making me impatient for the summer and my first tour!

What were you using to record that on? I think it's a good idea to make a video diary, the scenery is amazing in the film

Rich

dodgy

That's pretty cool, lots of laughter, smiles etc. Bet it wasn't all like that, but in any case, what a great advert for cycling. Nice job!

Ricd11

Noticed you have a roll mat aswell, how did you find that? Does anyone else use them? I've been thinking about the neoair thermarest, but 70 quid is a lot of money (and my shed has roll mats coming out its rear end). Thinking its lightweight but ultimately bulky, but thats a weeks worth of travel I could save!

Top Bottom