2008 Specialized Langsters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If anyone wants a 2007 langster at a discount there is one on show with a 15 or 20% discount (cant remember which) at the Specialized Discount store at Fort Dunlop in Birminghams.

NickM

Veteran
peejay, you're funny.

peejay78 said:
...like when your favourite band become really popular.

Well, there's sod all chance of that!

peejay78

yes - except the langster was never my favourite bicycle, ever, more like my least admired thing in the world. sort of resembles an 'aborted pigeon' with wheels.

what the hell is that womad inflected nonsense, young forever, or whatever?

"Bart Maris: trumpet, bugle and tuba - Belgium s most famous trumpet player" - must try and think of another famous belgian trumpet player.

anyone?

anyone?

peejay78

spandex said:
no your not i work in a shop that sales spazz.. and kona and ive riden both. The langster is to? its just not there so i got the kona paddy wagon its so much more alive and loads of fun in fixed:biggrin:

if i had the faintest idea what this gobbledegook means i would attempt a response.

you appear to be in agreement regarding the revoltingness of the wrongster.

i think you seem to be suggesting that the oversized, scaffolding tubed paddy wagon is a lively bicycle. that may be true. however, it looks like a piece of shoot.

peejay78 said:
i think you seem to be suggesting that the oversized, scaffolding tubed paddy wagon is a lively bicycle. that may be true. however, it looks like a piece of shoot.

Dear peewee

Did you know that the paddy wagon is 1/2lb lighter then the langster!!! and that is with no carbon on it. If it looks like shoot thats because you was looking at the 07 langster (a shoot brown colour) and the 08 is green because if you use grass to clean it it gose green. The bars are to small the carbon forks vibrate at hi speed round corners. There is one good thing about the langster it comes with 700x23 tyres not 700x28 like the paddy.

I dont hate the langster but why go for 2nd best when there is the paddy wagon to be had?....

peejay78

haha.

a lively response. the paddy wagon is better, clearly. as to the paintjob making an overall difference to the langster - it's been said before, 'you can't polish a turd'.

along with 23 tyres, OS tubing, and steel frames, i can also recommend punctuation as a lifestyle choice. subject verb agreement also a good call, and continuity of tense. this way people can understand you more better than what they was if they was trying too.

"you was looking at"

"what's this then? romanes eunt domum? people called romans they go the house?"

Top Bottom