2008 Specialized Langsters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peejay78

usually. that and the fact that they look horrible.

Bummer. I think the black Langsters look pretty cool, in an ugly, functional kind of way!

I think the best looking fixies are old road bike conversions.

The purpose designed lovely fixies from Condor etc just look so posy to me, posy and beautiful at the same time. A bit like a woman who looks very visually attractive, but who has nothing to back it up at all, so ends up being not half as sexy.

Maybe I'm just wierd...!

peejay78 said:
the bike radar site totally loves the wrongster.

Of course they do. Cycling Plus/Bikeradar are Specialized's bitch.

Read the 'Advice' page in Cyling Plus. If anyone asks which bike/bits/clothes to buy, the answer comes up 'Specialized do a wonderful...'

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
unfortunetly much as we all hate big corporations, Specialized kit aint all bad it has to be said. Just a small example but the saddle on this Langster of mine is the comfiest saddle i`ve sat on yet ! Not had any sore bits numbness etc !!

Oops i just mentioned langster :biggrin: oh dear, 40 lashes for me

the thing is is not good to hate any bike, kit and/or corprations as they all the same sort of kit just some are better then. if you cant pay say £140 for a crank set you love to have but you can pay £100 for some over crank set then get it. its not shoot because it cost £100 it will be shoot because its just...... shoot! but it dose the job (ish)

Top Bottom