2012 Cubes are on the way at last.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He has one of last years Attempts in, in the right size, but it's a compact. I want a triple living in the Pennines, and as I'm ordering on the C2W scheme I don't want to pay the full £1000 for last year's model in a configuration I don't want.

what specs / size do you want?

Got home tonight to a message that my bike has arrived and will be built tomorrow. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to get to collect until the weekend.

good news at last, exciting times :smile: dont forget to post some pics :thumbsup:

Johnym

Got home tonight to a message that my bike has arrived and will be built tomorrow. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to get to collect until the weekend.

what bike are you getting mate, still no news here :-(

OP
OP
G-Zero

G-Zero

Über Member
Call me impetuous, call me peurile, but I just couldn't wait any longer; and my excuse is that the boss lady is out on her Xmas lash tonight and I couldn't take the risk that she might be too ill to drive me to the bike shop in the morning, soooo.... I just blew a day's leave :becool:

I couldn't believe that it's been nice all day, but as soon as I took the bike round the shop's car park to familiarise myself with the gears before hitting the roads, it started to snow and snowed all the way home.

The bike felt really lovely and not half as hard a ride as I was expecting after being spoilt with F&R suspension for years.

Roll on tomorrow, so I can get some decent miles in on it.

Crossrace.jpg

Johnym

Call me impetuous, call me peurile, but I just couldn't wait any longer; and my excuse is that the boss lady is out on her Xmas lash tonight and I couldn't take the risk that she might be too ill to drive me to the bike shop in the morning, soooo.... I just blew a day's leave :becool:

I couldn't believe that it's been nice all day, but as soon as I took the bike round the shop's car park to familiarise myself with the gears before hitting the roads, it started to snow and snowed all the way home.

The bike felt really lovely and not half as hard a ride as I was expecting after being spoilt with F&R suspension for years.

View attachment 5571

very nice mate, im jealous now

Cubist

Still wavin'
where have you ordered from mate? i was promised mid december by leisure lake bikes. dont fancy my chances now
LBS in Huddersfield.Leisure Lakes also said November, December, Cube and Halfords also all said, November, December, January, and two weeks ago my LBS said they had been contacted by a Cube rep and told Feb for the Peloton. Wheelsets apparently.

Cubist

Still wavin'
:hyper:Call from the LBS today. Cube have made a number of the Peloton Race Triple in the Peloton SL colours, and these are available for immediate order. He's ordering me one. So not only do I get the bike in the next week or so, it's a much nicer colourway than the Race:hyper:
CUBE-peloton-sl-compact.jpg

Moss

I have the 2011 model Cube GTC PRO. I consider it a fantastic bike and prefer the wheels an fork on the 2011 model to the 212 model.

Paul_T

Yup and the money i saved I blew on upgrades......Im really loving the Acid.

Excellent! How many of us have blown the money we've saved on a bike deal only on more bike gear???!!!^_^

I do love the 2012 Cubes, but did prefer the more bold CUBE logo on 2011 models...anyone agree?:unsure:

Moss

View attachment 5571

I do like the Cube Range of Bikes; and that is gorgeous! I've just Bought A RIDLEY X RIDE :>
http://www.tritoncycles.co.uk/m14b316s195p8380/ridley_x-ride_1015b_2011/rs_gb/22433
But with Ultegra Levers and Gears, also V-Brakes in place of the Canti's. It's my winter bike so that the Cube Carbon is in Pristine Condition and ready fo the Summer Rides. >
PA030329.jpg

tiswas-steve

Über Member
I've gotta agree on the 2011 bold Cube logo looks better than the outline logo for 2012 but you guys are gonna love the Cube experience . I took hold of a 2011 Agree GTC Race full CF road beasty this summer and it's breath taking, climbs take on the fun effect and it cruises along at a steady pace giving off the road hum that just makes riding a joy.
Hope you all take delivery very soon guys.

Enjoy !!

Top Bottom