2012 Cubes are on the way at last.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

G-Zero

Über Member
Took my Scott in to my LBS today to get a bit work done on it, to keep it going until my new Cube arrives, to be told that my new bike should be in the UK at the back end of next week, or the beginning of the following week :bicycle:

Breedon

Legendary Member
so no doubt you wont be able to sleep tonight

Yep. I'm waiting til next summer, then walking in to my local LBS and saying "one Cube Agree GTC Di2" please.

Can't wait!

OP
OP
G-Zero

G-Zero

Über Member
:sad: Well one week passed and the other other began, still no sign of my bike.

Does anyone know if the rest of the UK has taken stock of any 2012 Cube Cyclocrossers yet ?

Cubist

Still wavin'
My dealer has told me week 5 of 2012., so first week of February. :angry:

OP
OP
G-Zero

G-Zero

Über Member
They must loose enough sales by releasing bikes so late, I got so fed up waiting I ended up getting a 2011 model - but if that had not been available my eyes where already going astray!

I'm in that exact position, but only 'cos my current bike is on its last legs and needs to come off the road for a bit of work, otherwise I would be happy to wait patiently.
There are a couple of alternatives in the shop and I'm sorely tempted.

Cubist

Still wavin'
I need to ask my LBS what sort of business he can do if his main brand are simply not available to sell. It appears that Cubes of all types are in short supply, and many lines had sold out by the middle of last summer. How can he continue to stay afloat if he can't sell one of his main brands for six months? He also does Merida and Genesis, so perhaps Cube are the main losers.

Cubist

Still wavin'
He has one of last years Attempts in, in the right size, but it's a compact. I want a triple living in the Pennines, and as I'm ordering on the C2W scheme I don't want to pay the full £1000 for last year's model in a configuration I don't want.

Top Bottom