2012 Cubes are on the way at last.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Looks even better in the flesh in my kitchen
newcube065.jpg

Cubist

Still wavin'
The LBS managed to source the above. It's the same colour scheme as the SL, and even says "SL" on the frame. It is however a "Race" spec. I have compared spec sheets, and have discovered that the SL differs from the Race by two components: The front mech and shifters are Ultegra on the SL, 105 on the Race. A difference of £160 retail.

I enquired about the Cube Agree GTC Di2 yesterday and was told February. Won't be looking to order mine til March tough, as don't have the cash til then - hope there's some left!

Jmenorton

Anyone got any insight to when a new shipment of crossraces are due? looks like really good value, but seems to be a long wait for them, starting to get tempted by the caadx 105.

OP
OP
G-Zero

G-Zero

Über Member
Anyone got any insight to when a new shipment of crossraces are due? looks like really good value, but seems to be a long wait for them, starting to get tempted by the caadx 105.

Don't know where you are in the UK, but I got mine from here http://infinity-cycles.co.uk/

They're closing down for a week for expansion of their premises next week, buut I'm sure they'll be able to give you some idea of availability.

Johnym

Got phone call today my 58 Peloton Race Compaq will be delivered next wednesday, finally the long wait is nearly over. Will post pictures when i receive it :-)

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Got phone call today my 58 Peloton Race Compaq will be delivered next wednesday, finally the long wait is nearly over. Will post pictures when i receive it :-)

Where from please?

OP
OP
G-Zero

G-Zero

Über Member

I called in to Infinity this morning to get a rack fitted and they've got a 2012 Crossrace on display.

OP
OP
G-Zero

G-Zero

Über Member
I enquired about the Cube Agree GTC Di2 yesterday and was told February. Won't be looking to order mine til March tough, as don't have the cash til then - hope there's some left!

I picked up the 2012 Cube brochure this morning and the Di2 is lovely, as is the Pro and the SL.

Unfortunately, after telling Mrs G how much I need one of the above and explaining the fact that I've got a special birthday this spring, I accidentally blamed you and Cubist for my expensive taste in Cubes. :angel:

Think she might be submitting a formal complaint about the pair of you, but don't worry too much about that, because more importantly, I think I'm slowly wearing her down ^_^

VamP

Banned
What you need to do is leave Colnago, Pinarello and Cervelo brochures lying around the house.

Pretty soon your wife will be begging you to settle for one of those reasonably priced Cubes.

I picked up the 2012 Cube brochure this morning and the Di2 is lovely, as is the Pro and the SL.

Unfortunately, after telling Mrs G how much I need one of the above and explaining the fact that I've got a special birthday this spring, I accidentally blamed you and Cubist for my expensive taste in Cubes. :angel:

Think she might be submitting a formal complaint about the pair of you, but don't worry too much about that, because more importantly, I think I'm slowly wearing her down ^_^

That complaint won't go anyway. It's quite clear that you NEED one of those Cubes, and I am only doing my duty in identifying an area of your life that could be improved, and giving advice for you to follow, or ignore!

As long as the two of you don't come to blows over the decision, I'm good :biggrin:

Top Bottom