Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
HLaB, You ever do the Bealach?
Never got round to it.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I'll probably do my first century, a sportive, Cambridge to Oxford and some Devon and Welsh hills when I get to the in laws and my mothers for a few days.
...oh, and a new bike^_^

Jonathing

Über Member
On the bike: (1) Something about 100 miles in the peak district which I'm yet to book. (2) A solo ride from Sheffield to my parents in Soham (Cambs.) and potentially back again.

Off the bike: Climb Ben Nevis, not a bad challenge for a bloke who grew up at sea level (see point 2 above).

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
It might be time for another century, or maybe 200k.
I'd like to do a Coast-to-Coast, possibly Inverness to Fort William on the Brommie.
I don't think I'll do another FNRttC. I don't cope well with a night without sleep.

Ravenglass to Wallsend over two days unsupported after my last exam paper for the OU course have been sent in(middle of May)
The reason for this ride is that, I had thought of doing the C2C for a local charity over three days of the May B/H but on top of the £100 entry fee the charity also wants donations of at least £500. I will try the R to W and then ask our neighbour's if they would care to make a donation to the charity. I may get more or I may get less but I certainly will not be stung for £600 and every penny I raise will go to the charity and not on expences.
Haltwhistle to JOG to Haltwhistle in early July. Though this might have to be split in two.

Pauln

I am doing my first sportive in March, the Mad March Hare, 120K. This will be the furthest I have ridden in a day. I might then enter the mini stinger in May.

Herbie

Veteran
Etape cal then in June a wee tour starting at Ullapool up to Cape Wrath then to Thurso then headind doon the east coast finishing at Inverness...then jump totally knackered on a train to Aberdeen

Top Bottom