2017 Ashes - Spoilers only

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
They have declared leaving England a tricky spell under lights. I think we will be 2 down tonight.

Not a good day for England. However, solace must come from the fact they are being given a lesson in how to construct a big total.....

Fonze

Totally obsessive , cool by nature
Oh dear, just seen score .. ouch

philk56

Guru
I may be old-fashioned, and it only delays the inevitable, but don't understand why they don't enforce the follow-on, with their bowlers so much on top and the evening session under lights coming up. Are they scared England would bat so much better?

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I may be old-fashioned, and it only delays the inevitable, but don't understand why they don't enforce the follow-on, with their bowlers so much on top and the evening session under lights coming up. Are they scared England would bat so much better?
I hope England would have enforced the follow on if England were in their shoes.

D

Deleted member 26715

Good grief. 5-0 is looming over the horizon.
Are you surprised? I don't follow cricket, I just cannot see any pleasure in it, but from the outside this just seems to be a continuous story, England play A, they lose, England play B they lose, England play C they lose, do we actually pay these guys when they are on tour?

AndyRM

XOXO
Are you surprised? I don't follow cricket, I just cannot see any pleasure in it, but from the outside this just seems to be a continuous story, England play A, they lose, England play B they lose, England play C they lose, do we actually pay these guys when they are on tour?

Not really.

But England have won 5 of the previous 7 Ashes series. The 90s are best ignored.

D

Deleted member 26715

But England have won 5 of the previous 7 Ashes series.
I am gobsmacked at that, as said I don't follow, but from the radio you would have thought we hadn't won it since the 90's.

Top Bottom