2017 Mileage so far?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know we are only a month in but..... I had a really low mileage total for 2016 at around 1800 miles due to covering a another branch for a while at work that was too far to cycle to and then a job change which I seemed to cycle commute to less..... so really keeping an eye on mileage this year to hit 3000 minimum (2014 2015 totals) or hopefully nearer 4000 so.........I'll kick off

As of tonight 31/0117 = 200.7 miles

Not bad given its January, weathers poor and I had Man-flu where I really should have been in intensive care on drip but chose to carry on regardless. A full 5 day commuting is 75 miles so clearly missed a few days but did get a 30 miler in on a day off.

Going to try and get a few 50 milers in when weather gets better to get monthly average up.......

Anyone want to add their Jan Total?

Saluki

World class procrastinator
As of about 7pm tonight, when I went out between bouts of rain, 230 miles. I'm pleased with that for a wet and windy January.:bicycle:

OP
OP
simon the viking
412miles for us so just about on course for our 100mile per week target!
A good logical target that! I could just about manage if i tried a bit harder:shy:

Tin Pot

Guru
Anyone want to add their Jan Total?

(You might want to bar a couple of folk before they post their 1,500-2,000kms)

I've done just over 17hrs hard work in the turbo trainer in Jan, missed one hour last week.

I've only been outside for one 50km ride, and one 25km ride.

gaz71

Über Member
I managed 315.84 miles in Jan which im quite pleased with considering ive had that annoying bug all month.Set myself a target of 3500 miles for the year so im on track.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
[QUOTE 4662407, member: 9609"]@DCLane beat you by 1.7 miles ^_^
but that is over double my previous best January, I'm going like a train at the moment (famous last words)[/QUOTE]

Hmmm ... that's fighting talk :cycle:

For Feb I've now got a 665 mile target to keep on track for 7500.

Top Bottom