2017 Mileage so far?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have a road target for the year and an off-road target. The off-road target is 10 miles per year of my life i.e. 610 miles, or about 51 miles a month. January was a nearly excellent month with a grand total of 0 (zero) off-road miles! :laugh:

bianchi1

Guru
891 miles with most of them outside. By my reckoning about 80 of them were at Newport Velodrome. Sadly around 50 miles are just cycling to the pub and wobbling back so they should really count as minus miles when it comes to fitness.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
As of my commute to work last night, 533 miles, my biggest month since August last year. All outdoor 'proper' miles, none of this indoor lark:laugh:

si_c

Guru
A combination of being away on holiday for the first week or so of the month followed by the pressing need to find a new job after my contract ended unexpectedly in December has meant the worst month for me cycling wise since 2014. So far I've done just under 100 miles and am 400 behind where my target for the year says I need to be. There is a plan to catch up though.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
about 250 road miles :excl:

Dave 123

Legendary Member
It's about 100 miles per week at the moment. Commutes and shortish weekend rides. I don't think I've ridden over 30 miles in one go this year.

At this time of year 'other stuff' is about. Last weekend we were away for Mrs Daves birthday, this weekend my mum is coming to stay. If I get up early on Saturday (after circuit training and yoga :eek:) I might squeeze a short ride in.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
All of my daft targets are being maintained so far.

I've managed 538km, including one metric and two imperial centuries. I've also managed to keep my average climb over my target of 1,000m per 100km, with a total of 5,885m climbed.

I had plans to commute but they have been dashed. So weekend riding only.

Top Bottom