2019 Goats League - *CLOSED* Climb 1 - Monte Zoncolan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Just a reminder to those who haven't been crazy enough to actually ride this one ... This is the last week, it closes at midnight on Sunday ;)
Where's @SmP-62 gone?

ibooij

Über Member
OK, found some extra watts from somewhere (could be that new bottom bracket I bought off Ryder Hesjedal ^_^) Anyway over 6 minute improvement and I'm still within the time window, so 00:49:18 for me.

That is a hell of a ride! Congratulations.

Remind me to not pick you as a competitor when I do it, which hopefully (hopefully..?) will be tomorrow evening.

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
That is a hell of a ride! Congratulations.

Remind me to not pick you as a competitor when I do it, which hopefully (hopefully..?) will be tomorrow evening.
Cheers Ilja, don't know how long this improvement of mine will last so I'm going to make the most of it. Really enjoying the challenges by the way.

A 6 minute improvement ffs ridiculous did you put in a motor in the frame at the same time
Hence the Ryder Hesjedal reference:laugh:, I just hope the batteries don't go flat mid ride:cry:

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Thats it !! You're Barred!!
Bugger, what am I going to do now?:cry:
Mind you I think this improvement of mine is probably temporary, something similar happened last year and I rode a bit of a wave of self confidence before I fell off the "surf board". Thanks for updating the spreadsheet.

Top Bottom