2019 Goats League - *CLOSED* Climb 9 - Hautacam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Errrrmmmmm, Ride closed on 21st April, Sorry for not updating the spreadsheet, it's been a shoot couple of weeks.

Still good practice for Passo Sella ;)
Noooooo ... steward's inquiry :cursing: I based what was still open off the spreadsheet ... you've let your friends down, yourself down, your country down :rofl:

Can you add an extra row in the spreadsheet of when the ride closes so we can see in one place which ones we are getting close? I don't go into every tab in here and only use the spreadsheet. Cheers. :okay:

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Noooooo ... steward's inquiry :cursing: I based what was still open off the spreadsheet ... you've let your friends down, yourself down, your country down :rofl:

Really @Whorty even without consulting @TurboTommy or @bridgy I can give that excuse a mere 1/10 :rofl:

I must throw it open to the jury ... Learned colleagues, should we extend to the defendant the option to complete his closed rides by say the 12th of May??

Can you add an extra row in the spreadsheet of when the ride closes so we can see in one place which ones we are getting close? I don't go into every tab in here and only use the spreadsheet. Cheers. :okay:

Just for you, I have done so :biggrin:

Whorty

Really @Whorty even without consulting @TurboTommy or @bridgy I can give that excuse a mere 1/10 :rofl:

I must throw it open to the jury ... Learned colleagues, should we extend to the defendant the option to complete his closed rides by say the 12th of May??

Just for you, I have done so :biggrin:
You are a gentleman and a scholar :okay:

I'm hoping @ibooij will vote my way as he's not done stage 10 either yet :laugh:

I'll do stage 10 today in the hope that the friendly people on here let the league stay open for a few more days :highfive::highfive:

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
String 'em up I say. Tough but fair.

Actually on second thoughts with the weather improving and all that we're more likely to be out and about rather than in on the turbo trainer. Even I've been out on the road, so why not suspend the time limit during the summer months. The rides still count in the BRVR league as that's open all year.

Whorty

String 'em up I say. Tough but fair.

Actually on second thoughts with the weather improving and all that we're more likely to be out and about rather than in on the turbo trainer. Even I've been out on the road, so why not suspend the time limit during the summer months. The rides still count in the BRVR league as that's open all year.
:hugs:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I'll throw my hat in the ring and say that I think the time limits are a good idea in that they do add a bit of additional motivation and it may make things easier for you @Aleman with a narrower window. But whilst @Whorty has committed a heinous crime which is almost unforgivable, without the clarity of the dates on the spread sheet it's almost understandable, more than that, the rather unfortunate fact is that there aint many of us doing it here as it is and I wouldn't like to lose another for the sake of a week. So my judgement would be 40 lashes and a good keelhauling but let the bugger stay.

I do however reserve the right to change my mind on this should a similar situation occur where the miscreant has done the ride quicker than me!

Whorty

I'll throw my hat in the ring and say that I think the time limits are a good idea in that they do add a bit of additional motivation and it may make things easier for you @Aleman with a narrower window. But whilst @Whorty has committed a heinous crime which is almost unforgivable, without the clarity of the dates on the spread sheet it's almost understandable, more than that, the rather unfortunate fact is that there aint many of us doing it here as it is and I wouldn't like to lose another for the sake of a week. So my judgement would be 40 lashes and a good keelhauling but let the bugger stay.

I do however reserve the right to change my mind on this should a similar situation occur where the miscreant has done the ride quicker than me!

40 lashes? A lot less painful than the climbs that @Aleman sets us :B)

Top Bottom