2019 Tour De France Fantasy League game

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
C

Crackle

It's good of you to offer @brommers but I kind of dropped out of the punditry last year because I couldn't be bothered to pick riders every day. For me, the pick and forget works well. So if you did run it, I'd have to see.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
It's good of you to offer @brommers but I kind of dropped out of the punditry last year because I couldn't be bothered to pick riders every day. For me, the pick and forget works well. So if you did run it, I'd have to see.
Ah, I didn't realise it was pick every day. If that's the case I haven't got time to do that. Happy to pick a team.at the start and roll with that though

Does anyone fancy a Marmy style Pro Tour Punditry for the Vuelta? I've done a couple of the one week races before and am happy to do it if there is enough interest.
@Dayvo @roadrash @nickyboy @Crackle @Dogtrousers @Archie @Adam4868 @Milkfloat @Flying_Monkey @Shadow @themosquitoking @smutchin Sorry everyone I've missed off.
Apologies for not replying to this earlier - I did not receive an 'alert' tag.
Like some others, I am unable to commit to daily picks, so am happy to go with velogames. For some bizarre reason, I also cannot raise interest in the Vuelta n the same way as the Giro or Tour.

Don't you mean "observe with supreme confidence"

Nope, although I know I've got the upper hand on Rich and Crax! :okay:

Top Bottom