2019 Tour De France Fantasy League game

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
C

Crackle

Congratulations to everyone who finished above me, which is nearly everyone, although Rich escaped by the skin of his teeth on the last stage. No idea where Brommers finished, his score went squiffy and stayed squiffy.

And the roadcc website is generally poo.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Congratulations to everyone who finished above me, which is nearly everyone, although Rich escaped by the skin of his teeth on the last stage. No idea where Brommers finished, his score went squiffy and stayed squiffy.

Hangs his head in shame!

nickyboy

Norven Mankey

I'm guessing the Vuelta will feature on the infinitely better Veloviewer website

I'm rather enjoying the fantasy league stuff as I'm not a supporter of any rider or team, I just like exciting racing. The fantasy stuff enlivens the dullest of sprint stages

rich p

ridiculous old lush
How do road.cc get away with their fantasy game without ASO threats?
I can only think it's because it's a laughably bad site

Adam4868

Guru
I am still waiting for my lantern rouge prize...…..:sad:
Enjoy it !
lanterne-rouge-bougie-chauffe-plat-19-cm-vintage.jpg

Any idea who won ?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Does anyone fancy a Marmy style Pro Tour Punditry for the Vuelta? I've done a couple of the one week races before and am happy to do it if there is enough interest.
@Dayvo @roadrash @nickyboy @Crackle @Dogtrousers @Archie @Adam4868 @Milkfloat @Flying_Monkey Sorry everyone I've missed off.
Yes please Brommers

nickyboy

Norven Mankey

Adam4868

Guru
Top Bottom