2019 Tour De France Fantasy League game

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
ViavlaG is tied exact same points as me. (obs not in the same league as brommers) it's all going to come down to the last two alpine days.
I tried to understand the points scoring system...and failed

There are points for each stage of course. Are there points for overall winner, Kom, points jersey etc?

I suspect my only hope of winning is if someone like Pinot wins as I've got him and others haven't

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler

There are points for each stage of course. Are there points for overall winner, Kom, points jersey etc?

I suspect my only hope of winning is if someone like Pinot wins as I've got him and others haven't
I have. I've gone Gallo-crazy. I've got Alaphillipe, Pinot and Bardet - who might come good with some KoM points, if they have such a thing.

And when my sprinter Caleb Ewan wins in Paris it will be just enough to propel me to glory.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I've managed to find some info, but I'm not interested enough to read it.
If you click on stages and then pick a stage, you get this. Which may vary stage by stage. I don't know/care.

upload_2019-7-26_12-9-54.png

Adam4868

Guru
Don't remember a lot of my picks except for Bernal,allways thought he would win it.Also Woods who's rode a great tour seeing as though he's had a couple of broken ribs.
Thanks for the update "son" !

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Don't remember a lot of my picks except for Bernal,allways thought he would win it.Also Woods who's rode a great tour seeing as though he's had a couple of broken ribs.
Thanks for the update "son" !
Your picks sir. Does Sir need anything else?

upload_2019-7-27_10-21-30.png

Teejay was the only dodgy one.

Adam4868

Guru
Your picks sir. Does Sir need anything else?

View attachment 477233

Teejay was the only dodgy one.
Thanks I'll keep it quiet @Crackle ...I'm not one to gloat.
giphy-2.gif

Top Bottom