2019 Tour De France Fantasy League game

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
C

Crackle

How do we get to look at other entrants selections? Is it after the entry deadline?
I need a laugh so wanted to have a look at @Crackle efforts
Let me guess, you've filled up your team with Movistar followers. Landa is surely a cert.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
My two picks let me down...Viviani, as usual, lost the wheel of his train and got in a bad position for the sprint. Groenewegen...what can I say. Being able to remain upright would be a start

Long way to go. I've looked at everyone's picks in the CC league and there are some interesting ones!

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
When picking my team I had 3 credits left for the final pick so I went with Lars Bak (because I'd heard of him)

He's been unremittingly awful so far. But awful can work.....10 points today for coming stone last on the stage. Keep it up (or is it down?) Lars!!

OP
OP
C

Crackle

When picking my team I had 3 credits left for the final pick so I went with Lars Bak (because I'd heard of him)

He's been unremittingly awful so far. But awful can work.....10 points today for coming stone last on the stage. Keep it up (or is it down?) Lars!!
Yeah Dayvo normally sticks him in his team along with Laurens Ten Dam but surprisingly, Dayvo is doing rather well. I suspect fantasy league Dayvo is a ringer!

OP
OP
C

Crackle

I've never been able to get back into it !
Saying that ive only tried once,can't be arsed.
You're doing quite well

upload_2019-7-15_22-57-54.png

Top Bottom