2026 Races....Spoilers.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

No Ta Doctor

Veteran
Once again the break threw it away, having ridden 180kms together. I still don’t understand the philosophy of better to finish last, than take a certain top 5 finish, just to stop one of your breakaway mates the chance of winning.

Well if someone is sitting in then the only way you can make them work is by refusing to work until they do. If that means losing a chance of a top five then so be it, you cement a reputation for not being a pushover. I seem to remember Sagan having to learn how to not be afraid of losing in order to win, because people just wheelsucked him to the line and mugged him. To win again he had to refuse to work when they did that - and people soon got the message
 

mididoctors

Veteran
 

No Ta Doctor

Veteran
I'm hearing something about a diversion, and only getting Police signoff for road closures this morning. I suspect PCS live tracking is out
 

mididoctors

Veteran
Screenshot_20260820-124859.png
 

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Race stopped due to a collision on the course (women's ToB)
 

Blazing Saddles

Über Member
Turning into a bit of a nightmare stage.
Welcome to UK roads.
Luckily there are plenty of alternatives, starting with the Deutschland Tour where the sun is shining (a bit)
 
Top Bottom