24 hours in London - now I know why cyclists are so hated!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
I think one added dangerous element in London that other places in the UK doesn't have, is the Boris bikes. They are such a hazard, to me anyway, the people that ride them tend to be very unsure/nervous which is compounded by the bikes themselves being very heavy and difficult to handle.

I tried to overtake a VERY slow chap in a suit on a Boris bike this morning, when I could eventually get past, a cabby cut in to the cycle lane and blocked me off so I had to remain behind. He was almost going so slow as to be stationary!

I also think the black cabs having their indicator lights disabled causes a lot of problems!
Black cabbies show total disregard for everyone!

lukesdad

I think you're being a little harsh on the poor oppressed London luvvies. They just need educating bless 'em. Did you know they actually believe there are hills in Richmond park ! Get down there and give 'em a good scalping on the road and in the pub you'll feel much better and it's good for their development. Ducky didn't even know the benfit of beer and jam sarnies in a training programme ...outrageous!

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I think you're being a little harsh on the poor oppressed London luvvies. They just need educating bless 'em. Did you know they actually believe there are hills in Richmond park ! Get down there and give 'em a good scalping on the road and in the pub you'll feel much better and it's good for their development. Ducky didn't even know the benfit of beer and jam sarnies in a training programme ...outrageous!

You're talking about lager, right? None of that stale brown filth...
Oh, and they call em butties up north. They dunno what sarnies are!!

Reactions: gaz
Top Bottom