3 Bikes on a roof?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
4 up x 2... :laugh:
20190407_093447.jpg

fossyant

2 normal saloon cars, no hatch.

OP
OP
simon the viking
Nobody has actually pulled me up on the fact that the fred I started says 3 bikes on a roof? and the picture only shows 2!

I only bought 2 carriers Mrs V's road bike will fit in the boot with half back seat folded down if we go anywhere where to any trails she can a ride a roadie:laugh:.

She did say a while back she might get an MTB but spent a bob or 2 servicing her Boardman I posted some pictures when she got it back if you all remember..... so thats been put on hold.

but might get a third rack for her bike anyway.. The rack is stopping on the roof until winter now......

fossyant

Nobody has actually pulled me up on the fact that the fred I started says 3 bikes on a roof? and the picture only shows 2!

I only bought 2 carriers Mrs V's road bike will fit in the boot with half back seat folded down if we go anywhere where to any trails she can a ride a roadie:laugh:.

She did say a while back she might get an MTB but spent a bob or 2 servicing her Boardman I posted some pictures when she got it back if you all remember..... so thats been put on hold.

but might get a third rack for her bike anyway.. The rack is stopping on the roof until winter now......

Ah, but you need 2 or 4 on the roof !!

OP
OP
simon the viking
Final Fred resurrection.. After a few local jaunts.. We went for it! Me and my lad Ben on our annual Beano (a pass out of the house for a few days boys time) 400 mile round trip camping in the lakes.. Just near whinlatter pass then down to grizedale the next day..

No car park barriers or trees were harmed... And I hardly noticed they were there... Car was a bit sluggish with weight of camping gear and bikes though... Totally trust them there now (not going to get complacent though and will always triple check they are secure befote driving off)

Attachments

• IMG_20190526_162637.jpg
    IMG_20190526_162637.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
OP
OP
simon the viking
Good idea. I have had one fall off dure to carelessness.

Im just naturally paranoid!

Top Bottom