3 days to go

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
They are probably yummy though . To a chicken !

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Hmmmmm one chick hasn't been very well since birth . Ive had it in my closed hand all evening trying to keep it warm and it perked up a little but it wouldn't drink or eat .
Just checked and it has died :sad:
I'm not sure I will be playing this "God" game again !

classic33

Leg End Member
Hmmmmm one chick hasn't been very well since birth . Ive had it in my closed hand all evening trying to keep it warm and it perked up a little but it wouldn't drink or eat .
Just checked and it has died :sad:
I'm not sure I will be playing this "God" game again !
Not all will survive. Concentrate on those that have.

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Yes . They went mad as soon as it was removed running around and playing . Before they just tried to keep it warm and moving . Amazing really as they are only a few days old .
Now they are playing the game of picking up one bit of wood chip and chasing each other for it in a box full of 100 million wood chips that all look the same :wacko:

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes . They went mad as soon as it was removed running around and playing . Before they just tried to keep it warm and moving . Amazing really as they are only a few days old .
Now they are playing the game of picking up one bit of wood chip and chasing each other for it in a box full of 100 million wood chips that all look the same :wacko:
Sounds as though it may have been the last one laid.

classic33

Leg End Member
Why no further updates?

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
The two chicks left are doing great . They are starting to grow little feathers now and although they have food and water a plenty they like me dipping my finger into the water and getting the food to stick to it so they can eat that ^_^

classic33

Leg End Member
The two chicks left are doing great . They are starting to grow little feathers now and although they have food and water a plenty they like me dipping my finger into the water and getting the food to stick to it so they can eat that ^_^
Why only two left?

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
image.jpg
The two chicks for you viewing delight

Top Bottom