Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley 3 ferries ride, August midweek.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Which of your tanks were you riding, Pat? :surrender: Swapping one of them for something a bit lighter/more nippy is all you need ... so just carry on eating cake :hungry:

T

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Now you all know why this used to be my avatar :laugh::
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThl_wio57IHFT9HsoK-1lwwtilOL1bI6GvbyzQOoTQXekcMUdE.jpg

Edit: I quite like that avatar, so it is now re-instated.

As I mentioned yesterday, I have an uncanny knack for organising motorbike rideouts or golf games which turn out to be on days similar to yesterday. Seems like my rain making skills have spread to the world of CC rides :sad:. Glad you all seem to have enjoyed it despite the weather. Thanks again for making the effort to travel to Wemyss Bay for it, in the case of @MikeW-71, from across the border :cheers:. Hope to see you all again soon, on a DRY CC ride!

MikeW-71

Veteran
Lovely video @MikeW-71.

What is the music?
Paul Mounsey - Another Clearance

Lots of my footage has big raindrops on it, which (despite the rain-x) may be due to the shape of the lens. The new GoPros now have a flat lens which might be better at shedding unwanted water. Or might not. Filming in the wet is a bit of a lottery as to what you get that's useful. :sad:

MikeW-71

Veteran

clockhammer

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Which of your tanks were you riding, Pat? :surrender: Swapping one of them for something a bit lighter/more nippy is all you need ... so just carry on eating cake :hungry:

T

Pat was riding her Land Rover bike. :huh:

There is a clue in the name. :whistle:

It is designed to be rugged, all-terrain, up steep muddy hills and down steep slippery drop-offs without causing any injury to the bike. :training: Built like a true Land Rover vehicle. :thumbsup:

And just as heavy. :sweat:

Like many Land Rovers, not really designed to be a light, nimble road-runner.

She was definitely cheating by sticking to the road. :ohmy:

Top Bottom