Scotland : Glasgow & Clyde Valley 3 ferries ride, August midweek.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
@Pat "5mph"

Hereafter to be referred to as Pat"17%" :bravo: :wahhey:

clockhammer

Aye well done Mike and thanks Scoosh, I got a video camera after seeing footage from Mike's camera, opted for a different one just so we didn't have the same bike and the same camera, that would just be creepy :headshake: Don't know about you Mike but there was so much footage that looked like it was underwater :-) It was a very wet day. If anyone wants a bunch of the files from the ride just PM me and we'll get something sorted.
It's always nice to have little reminders of these trips, the CC Ecosse rides I have been on so far are definitely amongst my favourite rides. I do find it surprising that there are so many nice folk about, normally there would be a few eejits but everyone I have met on the rides so far have been proper nice folk. I just wish I could do more weekend rides, hopefully we'll find a more sociable job for my wife soon as my little one starts school in a weeks time.
I for one am still on a high from yesterday and managed to hop up one place on a strava segment on my way home from work, honestly thought I would be slow today, go figure
Here's till the next time

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Yes it did dry out - for about 10 minutes! .... but the heaviest rain of the day was reserved for my 20 minute ride home from Wemyss Bay. I got in the house and stripped off in front of the washing machine and threw everything into it. I couldn't have been any wetter :sad:.

Yes, Pat and I drove through a real monsoon downpour :rain: on the way back to Glasgow. I confess to not thinking that you wouldn't have been home by then :sad:.

Still, that's what makes the ride ! ^_^

clockhammer

Yes, Pat and I drove through a real monsoon downpour :rain: on the way back to Glasgow. I confess to not thinking that you wouldn't have been home by then :sad:.

Still, that's what makes the ride ! ^_^

"Character building" I think it's called

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Thank you so very much @MikeW-71 and @clockhammer for NOT having but in your videos my agonizing face + all round ragged appearance when I made it to the top of the 17% hill :smile:
Walked most of the 20% one ...I'll get that hill next time! :ninja:
Must admit I'm feeling it a bit today :blush: still had to do about 30 miles, between commuting, taking Belles out, rescuing tourers lost along the Clyde walkway ^_^
Riding with real cyclists is challenging but great fun: thanks for having me!

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Thank you so very much @MikeW-71 and @clockhammer for NOT having but in your videos my agonizing face + all round ragged appearance when I made it to the top of the 17% hill :smile:
Walked most of the 20% one ...I'll get that hill next time! :ninja:
Must admit I'm feeling it a bit today :blush: still had to do about 30 miles, between commuting, taking Belles out, rescuing tourers lost along the Clyde walkway ^_^
Riding with real cyclists is challenging but great fun: thanks for having me!

:rofl: If you are not a "real cyclist", I'll eat my hat/plastic lid :hungry:@Pat "5mph" oops Pat "17%"

T:hugs:

Top Bottom