3 years ? ago. Scotland. Cyclist went missing. Anyone familiar with this ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I was sure I had posted about this previously but can't find it when searching. Do you have a link to my post @classic33 ?
I thought you'd posted recently about it, bringing an old thread up to date, but couldn't find anything. It's why I tagged you.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Not up to posting links myself. No idea how you do it.
Copy the link to the page of interest (highlight the address in the browser and use e.g. Ctrl-C) then when writing your post, click the 9th icon from the left above the text entry field. It looks like a couple of chain links. Paste the link into the URL field, and if you want to replace it in the post with some meaningful text, type that into the field labelled 'text'. When are finished, click 'Insert'.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Again no mention of a group ride.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Copy the link to the page of interest (highlight the address in the browser and use e.g. Ctrl-C) then when writing your post, click the 9th icon from the left above the text entry field. It looks like a couple of chain links. Paste the link into the URL field, and if you want to replace it in the post with some meaningful text, type that into the field labelled 'text'. When are finished, click 'Insert'.
I am sure it all makes sense to somebody. You may find all sorts of odd posts from me now.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
You are doing pretty well IT-wise. My 70 year old sister only checks her email twice a year (!) because she finds computers totally baffling...
I manage photos from my ipad but the macbook is still a mystery.
I should add that my eldest son who died taught Information Technology at Aberdeen College so I had a ready source of assistance when required. He preferred Apple stuff and the whole family have Apple which seems to be interlinked.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1258

I don't think there is any public information that he was murdered - it could be that he was killed by a vehicle whilst cycling and the driver/drivers friends buried the body. This makes no difference to the deceased but might do to his friends and family and certainly does (rightly or wrongly) in law.

That was what I've been thinking, do we know if his bikes came to light yet? What ever has happened its a sad business, and the family must have been going through hell since he went missing

Top Bottom