3 years ? ago. Scotland. Cyclist went missing. Anyone familiar with this ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless

I’ve asked for that thread to be reopened now that there’s a conviction. Hopefully the mods will merge this thread with the original.

Kingfisher101

Über Member
Absolutely appalling, who would even think to do that?
Theres some seriously depravated people about.Today I read about a lad of 18 who killed his sister and sexually abused her and then dumped the body. This was found by an unconnected passer by who then sexually abused the body himself and moved it. Both are awaiting sentencing. Its not just bad for the families all having to cope with these utter monsters, its bad for the Juries and the staff who work with them as well.

Theres some seriously depravated people about.Today I read about a lad of 18 who killed his sister and sexually abused her and then dumped the body. This was found by an unconnected passer by who then sexually abused the body himself and moved it. Both are awaiting sentencing. Its not just bad for the families all having to cope with these utter monsters, its bad for the Juries and the staff who work with them as well.

What the hell ? The first incident is bad enough - but the passerby too??

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Jeez, hope they get serious time

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Mod note:

Just reopening the original thread which was locked as well as being originally posted in Chat.

Just give me a moment and I will unlock the thread and move it to this location (Advocacy).

Will merge the two threads as well.

Last edited:

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I don’t know the details of how they did it but the police deserve appreciation for persevering with what must have been a very difficult investigation.

I’m assuming the perpetrators are local, given their ability to return to the scene with another vehicle and remove the body to an area used for the disposal of dead animals.

Slick

Guru

She was found in a park in Hamilton.

The second weirdo may just have muddied the waters enough to let the brother away with it. Hopefully not.

Slick

Guru
I don’t know the details of how they did it but the police deserve appreciation for persevering with what must have been a very difficult investigation.

I’m assuming the perpetrators are local, given their ability to return to the scene with another vehicle and remove the body to an area used for the disposal of dead animals.

Very much local boys.

Top Bottom