40 mile commute...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
ttcycle said:
Thanks Mac - I smell like the proverbial roses apparently..
all day out on the bike in the summer, not changed and met a friend in the pub who said 'wow no body odour-how do you do it!'

As for you Mac....speak fer yerself!

Would love a shower at work-if only![/QUOTE]
That's why Lynx Africa was invented-surely:smile:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
potsy said:
That's why Lynx Africa was invented-surely:smile:

Who'd want to smell like that crap?! Surely Lynx is for teenage boys and twenty something lads..I'm the wrong gender for that kind of smell anyway, besides, I don't use deodrant -I smell of roses remember Potsy!

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
ttcycle said:
Who'd want to smell like that crap?! Surely Lynx is for teenage boys and twenty something lads..I'm the wrong gender for that kind of smell anyway, besides, I don't use deodrant -I smell of roses remember Potsy!

yeah, yeah, we've heard it all before, someone's always the last to know:biggrin:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
MacB said:
yeah, yeah, we've heard it all before, someone's always the last to know:biggrin:

Now baselayers in specific material - that stuff is evil...

No my colleagues and I all have rude humour (I think I'm the worst - can you tell?!) so I doubt that they'd worry about me being sensitive to being told I smell like crap!!

In your case Mac- Maybe it just got to a point where people stopped sitting next to you at work .... who knows...

potsy

Rambler
ttcycle said:
Are you telling me the adverts are lies:ohmy::ohmy: thought it guaranteed girls would be throwing themselves at anyone who wore it:biggrin:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
yeah, yeah Mac - self denial and all that!

Potsy...I don't know what to say...it's not worked has it?:biggrin:

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
MacB said:
There is no smell quite like a heavily hormonal, decidely unwashed, teenage boy, who's gone mad with the Lynx:biggrin:

Tell me about it...deodrant is not a substitute for frequent washing!!

Potsy ...looks like you'll have to address your scenting strategy.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Nice report..! Glad to hear you're doing ok. This is it...the start of clean living by the sounds of it.

OP
OP
patheticshark

patheticshark

I am actually a massive liar because I'm currently drinking a bottle of alcoholic ginger beer. I will be sticking to one though!

Top Bottom