5 cyclist killed in the USA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Gulp.... my brother lives in Michigan and goes cycling. Not in a group though.
Michigan has a population of about 10 million - about as many as London. Do you really gulp on behalf of your London friends and acquaintances every time someone is killed in London?

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Michigan has a population of about 10 million - about as many as London. Do you really gulp on behalf of your London friends and acquaintances every time someone is killed in London?
I'd have the same reaction if my brother was a Michigan cyclist. It's a perfectly understandable response.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I'd have the same reaction if my brother was a Michigan cyclist. It's a perfectly understandable response.
Understandable, but illogical. It's always important to maintain logic and perspective, however difficult.

Globalti

Legendary Member

I don't because I don't know anybody in that London.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Alot of the nasty comments say that people hate the cyclists riding two abreast etc etc. I bet they don't mind these Michigan Motorcyclists doing the same thing

Picture copyright Ruth Johnson, US Secretary of State 2012

5-2_2_mc_384167_7.jpg

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Ruth Johnson is Secretary of State for the State of Michigan. State Secretaries often handle licensing and fees.There are a lot of motor cyclists in Michigan(and most of the Midwest) .They have a very active organization to remind the public about keeping alert for cyclists that we, as bicyclists, should adopt, along with their advocacy. In America, many many judges are also elected. Concerted action on the part of bicyclists would encourage harsher sentences.

Top Bottom