6 Nations 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Allez Les Bleus!

I've said it before, and it bears repeating, that the resources England have available are ridiculous. They should win everything.

AndyRM

XOXO
Watching Eng v Scots at the moment recorded, distant memories of RWC semi against NZ. Where has the expansive confident play gone in the space of a few months? Buggered if I know.

To be fair, there was no chance of that for either side yesterday. Must have been like trying to catch a greased bar of soap!

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Well, where are the comments for today's games? I, for one, am very pleased with France's win over Wales , in Cardiff of all places. I think the crunch will be against Ireland for the Grand Slam as I am confident we will beat Scotland. This is a new French team with many talented players.

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
France were the better side, but the ref made some strange decisions. The final Wales try was never grounded but the ref was trying to make amends for the missed decisions earlier.

And Italy are lucky to still be in the 6 nations. It must be pretty disheartening to lose every game. They have lost every game for over 5 years.

AndyRM

XOXO
Italy v Scotland was hard going, other than Hogg's sensational try. If I didn't have personal interest I would have switched off. The stadium was nowhere near full either so perhaps it's becoming a harder sell? As @Beebo says they're lucky to still be part of it. Georgia would be a pretty competitive replacement I reckon.

Wales v France was probably the most entertaining game of the tournament so far. Ntamack is some player!

Not particularly looking forward to today's game. It's usually a case of who hits hardest between these two, which is pretty tedious.

Top Bottom