6 Nations 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
They don't seem to be improving do they? In fact they seem to be getting worse, 2015 was the last time they won a match in the 6 nations, they did win the odd match before then.

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
They don't seem to be improving do they? In fact they seem to be getting worse, 2015 was the last time they won a match in the 6 nations, they did win the odd match before then.
Its not great if winning the tournament comes down to points difference and whether you beat Italy by 50 or 60 points.
I would be happy to see another country given a chance Via a lower tournament

Chromatic

Legendary Member
With the possible exception of Georgia, Italy would see off any other lower tier nation in European rugby. Georgia have been the most successful 2nd tier nation in the 20 years since Italy joined the six nations. It would be interesting to know how far Georgia would progress if they had 20 years in the six nations like Italy have had.

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
With the possible exception of Georgia, Italy would see off any other lower tier nation in European rugby. Georgia have been the most successful 2nd tier nation in the 20 years since Italy joined the six nations. It would be interesting to know how far Georgia would progress if they had 20 years in the six nations like Italy have had.
I’d give Georgia a chance.
Does it have to be Europe. You could let Canada or USA have a go.

AndyRM

XOXO
Canada and the USA are absolutely hopeless, and they've no interest in the game. If including an American side is an idea then it should be Argentina.

Georgia is a good shout as a replacement for Italy. Romania would also work.

AndyRM

XOXO
Currently better than Wales.

Proven today. I'm amazed that Wales finished without getting someone binned - their discipline in the first half was dreadful. Conditions didn't help, but those are the same for both sides.

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I think Ireland will just have enough to beat France. Especially as they know the winning margin is low.
England needed another try at least.

AndyRM

XOXO
England made an absolute arse of their game against Italy, who are a poor side. Still, it was more entertaining than the dire Wales v Scotland match. I'm hoping for more from France v Ireland.

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I think Ireland will just have enough to beat France. Especially as they know the winning margin is low.
England needed another try at least.
My prediction looks pretty poor at the moment. France have more chance of winning now.

Top Bottom