6 Nations 2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Wow, I expected a lot more from Ireland.
Sexton..wtf ,cant believe his boot today

This is the first year my fella has watched rugby, after the Scotland game he turned to me and asked, "Didn't you tell me this guy was a ridiculously consistent kicker?" And he was even worse today!

Decent game though. England were very efficient and Ireland just couldn't get going.

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The ref ruined that game.
But England win which is good.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Well i enjoyed that..ref did make a meal of it but good overall.

Half time pundits :laugh: comment of the 6 nations goes to Gareth Thomas :laugh:

Slick

Guru
Enjoyed that! :smile:
It was great to watch despite France throwing everything at them in the final 10 minutes. Would be great to see a bit of consistency over the full 80 minutes though and I'm not sure if I dare dream of a victory away to Wales.

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Its a big weekend for the 6 nations. The France Ireland game should be a cracker. With both teams going for a potentially win.

I can see the Ireland-France game being exciting. Ireland have to win well to take the Championship but, even if they do win, which is not a given, France are unlikely to give many tries away now they've got Sean Edwards as coach. How Wales let him go I just cannot understand.

England are likely to outclass Italy, despite them not getting a warm-up game in because of those Barbarians idiots, and I can see England getting the bonus points they need to just pip Ireland.

AndyRM

XOXO
My dead grandparents could outclass Italy. They are utterly useless. Their inclusion was meant to be a positive and help rugby improve. It hasn't.

Top Bottom