6 Nations Prediction Thread - 2015 Edition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
England 33 Italy 6
Ireland 15 France 17
Scotland 15 Wales 21

Just can't decide about Scotland. Promise was there last week and if that itchy fly-half calls the shots as competently, Wales could be turned again, but they also have mighty sores to heal with a bit of rugby thought. Possibly the match of the weekend. England will destroy Italy, France and Ireland are both 'looking inward' in hesitant fashion. (I have been reading the tea leaves don't you know?!:whistle: )

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
England 45 - 10 Italy
Ireland 18 - 15 France
Scotland 15 - 12 Wales

Just your prediction to go @GrumpyGregry.

I forgot to check if anyone got the spread right in the first round of games. I can't be arsed to check now, but if you feel you are entitled to a bonus point let me know.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
England 45 - 10 Italy
Ireland 18 - 15 France
Scotland 15 - 12 Wales

Just your prediction to go @GrumpyGregry.

I forgot to check if anyone got the spread right in the first round of games. I can't be arsed to check now, but if you feel you are entitled to a bonus point let me know.
still mulling....

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
England 34 Italy 6
Ireland 20 France 9
Scotland 10 Wales 17
I think Crackle has it about outcome right....

England 54 - 9 Italy
Ireland 25 - 13 France
Scotland 10 - 17 Wales

England to win by 25 - 35 points and score at least 5 tries - assuming Dan Cole and Dylan Hartley do not turn it into a penalty fest
Ireland to beat France by the odd try - Ireland cannot possibly be so lacking in intent as they were last weekend - they did score two tries but both were from awful mistakes by the Italians
Wales to beat Scotland by two tries - Scotland last weekend showed much more zest but that performance was against a French side that (apart from the goalkicker) didnt seem to have any ideas of their own - (im suprised tho that the Scots wing? was not investigated for spot fixing ^_^)

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Forgot to play last week, so I'm out of the running, but just for the hell of it...

England 42 - 6 Italy
Ireland 18 - 15 France
Scotland 12 - 22 Wales

Top Bottom