6 Nations Prediction Thread - 2015 Edition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Scotland 25 - 9 Italy
France 32 - 17 Wales
Ireland 13 - 19 England

HT at U20s, Scotland 19 - Italy 0

I was supposed to be there but Mrs M got caught up at work and I had to go and feed polo mints to several horses; at least I think that's what I was supposed to do...

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Real rugby? Kick, clap, kick, clap, srum repeat? :tongue:
Both codes are real rugby.

Fubar

Guru
Bit late but here goes:

Sco 29 Ita 10 (I'm off to this match in 15 mins)
France 15 Wales 14
Ireland 15 England 17

My wife and younger daughter have decided that today would be a good day to head into Edinburgh for a spot of shopping and some lunch; I mentioned they might meet a few Italians.

My elder daughter is currently working in a McDonald's in the city and sent a text to say it was "mental" and had been since she started at 7am. Never realised the Italians ate that crap...

Scotland v Italy - The Scots by 2 tries or thereabouts - they have shown they have the game to get to the try line - cannot possibly be so unlucky/inept as they were against Wales
France v Wales - Difficult you don't know who is going to turn up -neither side has showed their potential - Wales by the odd converted try in a match where it could get a bit nasty at times
Ireland v England - England by a couple of tries, Ireland so far do not really seem to be attacking the try line and appear to have been content to knock up the penalties - Johnny Sexton may tho be the key to the game with his tactical kicking

Top Bottom