6 Nations Prediction Thread - 2015 Edition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
very poor fare this afternoon. No idea why the French game plan is "Let's not play to our strengths" nor why Wales insist on being utterly predictable for an hour and then start getting all creative on their opponents arses.

And if France had someone who could kick goals the outcome would have been different.

Wow did we pi55 on their party that year! Wonder what they did with all the "England Grand Slam winners 1990" T-shirts that were on sale outside Murrayfield BEFORE the game :laugh:.

In the back of of ally macleod's world cup winners tour bus ;-)

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Why the f*ck did we wear our (horrendous) away kit yesterday? It's not the first time either.

I should warn you all now that I've pretty much given up caring about this. For the second year running.

A wise man called Irvine Welsh summed up my thoughts rather accurately in the 90s.

Brandane

Legendary Member
1555530_stock-photo-party-smiley.jpg

subaqua

What’s the point
Looking good for an Irish slam . Good play by Ireland ( and England too) even o Connell thinks Wales will be a difficult match ( May be gamesmanship )

Wide feckin open

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Awful England. Woeful. They played like schoolkids and gave away too many stupid penalties and looked like a side with one player in the bin for the whole match. Pitiful. Flattered by the scoreline imo.

The Irish just bullied and intimidated us off the park. Superb display by the boys in green.

Lancaster trite as ever post-match, don't think he has a clue how to beat physical, guileful sides...

Top Bottom