705 SE STEP-THROUGH

• Thread starter Deleted member 26715
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd agree with Smudge! Having fitted two front and two rear kits, the interpretation of the pros and cons are exactly correct.
As a complete aside, where in Somerset? :-)

Smudge

Veteran
I'd agree with Smudge! Having fitted two front and two rear kits, the interpretation of the pros and cons are exactly correct.
As a complete aside, where in Somerset? :-)

Assuming the question is for me.... Bridgwater.

Yes, just out of interest! In another discussion poster turned out to live about a mile away, even more coincidentally, met by accident in local coffee shop, North Curry, talking to a mutual friend about cycling! Small world :-)

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

How about Freego Hawks, we went to look at the Wispa & although the wife liked then she has put her down about spending that much money on something she may get on with & then the depreciation by buying new would be a lot. So looking for alternative & seen Freego Hawk's which look identical.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Wisper and Freego were owned by the same two people until a two or three years ago when there was a parting of the ways.

Freego has been around for a long time in ebike terms.

The designs and tech are not the latest - Wispers are more modern - but all the stuff is well-proven so should be reliable.

For example, Wisper use the latest Aikema motor which is quiet and relatively pokey.

The Freego motor is an earlier design, but should still do the job well enough.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

Well eventually I've bought the wife a bike, she's not ridden it yet, but a little closer

20181031_155103.jpg

Reactions: gbb
Top Bottom