A big announcement at work is happening on Monday....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Elmer Fudd said:
Awww SHUCKS :biggrin: :biggrin: :blush: !
I'm a "quote" :blush: :blush: :blush:,
Fame at last :biggrin: :ohmy:

Does fame come with being a grandad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that, Fab, but try not to ponder too much over speculation. It may be somthing completely different.
I lost my job as cuts had to be made so that the boss could justify his £60,000+, plus benefits a year!

Power to the people. :biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
For those of you who think this is something that affects just the working class it's across the board these days. The professions face the same issues regularly now. I have faced three mergers and one belly up in the last 15 years and had to decide whether to move to avoid the music and possible redundancy or to hold tight and fight.

Best of luck for Monday.

frog

The company I work for had a restructure a year or so ago. It was just an excuse to get rid of 90 people who the management wanted shot of. A year later those 90 posts are refilled again with young, thrusting, folk who haven't got a clue. Some expensive mistakes are being made which is costing a considerable amount of dosh to sort out.

I wonder if 'management' have ever heard of the saying:

'If it ain't broke - don't fix it.'

Best of luck of Monday FF. This might be the time to put a bit of uncertainity into their world and move on to a new job. Any competitors in the industry who you can put feelers out with perhaps?

Van Nick

All the best for Monday Fab Foodie. Redundancy does seem to be a fact of working life now and it's happened to me twice. As well all know, the economy is set to take a big downturn in 2008, so it's likely to be more commonplace.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Elmer Fudd said:
Awww SHUCKS :sad: :smile: :blush: !
I'm a "quote" :blush: :blush: :blush:,
Fame at last :wacko: :biggrin:

I thought it was funny - I like it.......can I keep it for a bit.... ?

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
It strikes me that many companies would be a lot better off if they simply got rid of all management.
Let's hope your news isn't bad. Today is Monday, so no doubt we will soon find out ....

Top Bottom