A bummer for bacon fans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

modge

If people did everything that they were told it wouldnt be worth living!

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
modge said:
If people did everything that they were told it wouldnt be worth living!
But...if some of us HAD done what we were told, then we wouldn't have had the nice Ambulance ride and the emergency heart surgery either :blush:

If you do nothing you've still made a choice.

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
The BBC omitted to mention that the report finds that there's a stronger link between increased weight and cancer risk than smoking and cancer risk.
Time to ban food in pubs and bring back smoking!

col

Legendary Member
Ashtrayhead said:
The BBC omitted to mention that the report finds that there's a stronger link between increased weight and cancer risk than smoking and cancer risk.

Shite,im fu@@ed then,love bacon and fat who smokes.

KitsuneAndy

Ashtrayhead said:

But me eating a huge lump of bacon doesn't increase the chance of the person sitting next to me getting cancer does it? Unless I force feed them it and I'm not likely to give my bacon away :blush:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
why don't they just come out with the truth - just about anything remotely pleasurable is potentially bad for you. Most things that are in the most part good for you are shite.

guess we'll all choose our own poison.

the bacon thing has been well documented for years - it's the nitrates (or nitrites, sorry) in the curing. After smoking it's the silliest thing to do.

Would you please excuse me while I go and rustle up a bacon and egg butty?

Tetedelacourse

alecstilleyedye said:
why don't they just come out with the truth - just about anything remotely pleasurable is potentially bad for you. Most things that are in the most part good for you are shite.

guess we'll all choose our own poison.

Well in that case, I for one have done my last poo.

Top Bottom