A considerate driver?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
magnatom said:
Note the wet road surface and diesel spills. I do actually slow down. However, I am rightly concerned at how close she is. In this situation, I'd rather keep an eye on her, wouldn't you?
well, that's what I'm saying, in a way, Get behind her.

thomas

the tank engine
hackbike 666 said:

I think in your corrected sentence you mean "been", rather than the food "bean" :thumbsup:

:biggrin:

(even though I only put be...didn't notice that, did notice the other bit but was too lazy to edit it)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Mags are you sure that she wasn't just trying to get your autograph?

Come, you have been cycling long enough to know by now that you are nearly as important as people in cars and they have an absolute right to run you off the road if you should accidental get in their way... :biggrin:

I agree with the poster above who suggested you should get panniers, then you could wear a HiZiv jacket with Doctor on the back. After all, the drivers won't know that you don't have an unclassified medical degree, although you might get some stick at work :thumbsup:

Also you should seriously invest in a decent rear light, strangely enough people don't follow too close behind me, when I have the DiNotte on...

thomas said:
I think in your corrected sentence you mean "been", rather than the food "bean" :ohmy:

:biggrin:

(even though I only put be...didn't notice that, did notice the other bit but was too lazy to edit it)

Done deliberately,although I am aware that my spelling is generally good my punctuation,is,generally,poor.:becool::wacko:

thomas

the tank engine
hackbike 666 said:
Done deliberately,although I am aware that my spelling is generally good my punctuation,is,generally,poor.:biggrin::biggrin:

Not that this thread is an English lesson, but it depends on my mood. If I want to I can, but as long as I make some general sense that's all that matters :angry:.

I just reinstalled a spell checker on firefox because I do have some problems with that at times.

Top Bottom