A first for me.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
My eyes aren't what they used to be, but i can't make that out sorry, just see black windows.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
upsidedown said:
My eyes aren't what they used to be, but i can't make that out sorry, just see black windows.

Ditto. I suspect the vid wont help you at all Bongman, its just black windows for me too.

I also struggle to see if the van was already in the restriction by the time you came around the "unrestricted" section. If so, he had every right to continue and would argue that you should have stopped before entering the area.

Sorry, I read the post and hoped I was going to offer you a congratulatory pat on the back, but its all gone wrong!!:smile:.

OP
OP
Bman

Bman

Guru
It was raining that morning, so the camera footage is not as clear as It could be.

However, I can see the hand next to his face, not the mobile itself, but I saw that with my own eyes. He was driving along while talking on his mobile, I assure you :smile:

I'm not critisising the drivers driving as such, just that he was using a mobile while doing it! :biggrin:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Bongman said:
but I saw that with my own eyes. He was driving along while talking on his mobile

I'm not critisising the drivers driving as such, just that he was using a mobile while doing it! :smile:

Ah right, fair enough... but the vid wont help you much I'm afriad

Jezston

Über Member
Quite. He's not trying to shop him to the police, he's reporting him to his boss. I'm sure it's evidence enough for someone to have a word.

Top Bottom