A first!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
helsbells

helsbells

Well, sort of glad to see it's not just me. Not so glad that it happens so much!

And I suspect that she wasn't hoping to chat me up, because as I'm sure the unfortunate few who have seen me pre-seven AM and pre-shower can testify, it's not a pretty sight. Think 28 days later...

er... would like to add that I *do* shower once I get to work!

helsbells said:
Hi Everyone.
I started commuting to work yesterday, and today, I had my first randomly irate driver. About 200 yds from my house, there is a section of road that has traffic calming (ha!) islands, and red cycle path marked out. Minding my own business on a super quiet road at 7am, some woman came up behind me and honked! Bizarre.

Anyway, i got a smirk in when she almost immediately got stopped at a red light after that!

Helen :laugh:
Probably just jealous that you have a better arse than she does. :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum and keep up the commute!

yenrod

sticky sherbert said:
I had my first agro on the road today! a bus driver obviously agrieved by the fact that I chose to join the road in front of him when he was only 400 yards away and setting off from a stop, decided to overtake as close as he possibly could without forcing me off the road.
He got the finger and his boss has just had an e-mail with a stern but polite request for an apology

I'd like to know the outcome on this Stick's ! :biggrin:

sticky sherbert

yenrod said:
I'd like to know the outcome on this Stick's ! :angry:

Well no apology as such but I did get a reply that said something like
"We express our regret at the incident that you say took place and will discuss the issue with the relevant driver" :angry:

About as much as I expected

Top Bottom