England : Kent A flat (well, almost) pootle in Kent - Sun. 1st July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'm yet to see the Walnut Thighs. Are they one of the seven wonders of the world? Got their own postcode?

They need a postcode for each leg...

wanda2010

Guru
Supposed to be doing the Dun Run, but this has a certain appeal.

Edit 18:16: I can get a any time day return for £25.50 at the moment, from London Bridge. Will make a decision over the weekend.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I'm yet to see the Walnut Thighs. Are they one of the seven wonders of the world? Got their own postcode?

The middle pair, they belong to that German Track rider... Mine have a gravitational force...

tumblr_l7pjlm8dgv1qbxnpgo1_500.jpg

Ah - I have had a long day and I am disappointed that there is not a lot of Scotch communication...but I understand that the technological era might not have reached so far North.
However, in the interests of balance, it might help to show Davy's 'real-time' thigh action in relation to an innertube.
The innertube is 'relaxed' but I'm sure the Davy element is tensing to no avail...:whistle:
(Hello Davy - remember Luke's ride that he left to us...with the mad people with shotguns on that descent into some nuthouse town centre with the huge bee's nest? :rolleyes: )
Salad packet and Windsor recce with Davy 014.jpg

Robert Forstemann is the wannabee Walnut. He's trying you know, Davy...really trying.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJlpX16VxaxM7_vQXdUa_ypgdKp5TCy154BUcU8FemDWbvqAxdFw.jpg

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Oh Teef, dear sweety, that piccy is a good few years old... my thighs are MUCH bigger now...

But yes, I remember that reccie ride very well. Lukes ride but no Luke.. :hello:

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
My bike will be full of Scottishness, your's can hide behind mine if it needs to :biggrin:

rb58

Enigma
I'm doubtful now. I have something to do over the weekend involving a radiator, drills and spanners. So, it's either the FNRttC Southend edition or this. I won't know for sure until Saturday night though. Sorry to be vague. (oh, and if I do make it, the bike will definitely still be covered in Scottishness as I've no time to clean it)

U

User10571

I'm up for the DunRun at the mo.
Weather and general knackerdness will determine whether or not I do it or not.
If I don't, and it's not tipping it, then there's a good chance I'll prolly be interested in this ride.

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
The trains seem to have shifted a bit since I originally looked, so we'll aim for a 10:30-ish departure, from the south side (ie Eurostar part) of the train station. If you're wheeling your bike along the corrider underneath the platforms, there are no bike signs around the exit gates, but I've always assumed that meant no cycling!

Top Bottom