A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyb47

Guru
Hi.
I just wanted to Wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
It's been a breath of fresh air, being able ,to having the opportunity in getting to know all you fantastic members, and reading all the different subjects and topics that have been posted. In fact I would go as far as saying ,they've been a great inspiration and encouragement to cycle more.
So once again, all the very best to all members ,and of course not forgetting the dedicated team who run and moderate this excellent site.
Johnny :-) :-) :-)

bpsmith

Veteran
I was just thinking of creating a similar post. Luckily you beat me to it, as you have written it better than I could. :smile:

Merry Christmas to you, and all our fellow CC’ers!

Last edited:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I'm all Christmas'd out!
Have had a fabulous day that culminated in a 30 mile bike ride then a walk in a small village not far from here. While supping a pint in a village pub in the company of wife and kids, a 4 piece brass band appeared and played a number of Christmas songs. After we returned home and had dinner we then watched Miracle on 34th Street (1994). We are all just feeling the season-of-good-will right now....
upload_2017-12-24_0-7-44.png

Happy Christmas to you all and hope you have a fabulous year in 2018.

Julia9054

Guru
I'm all Christmas'd out!
Have had a fabulous day that culminated in a 30 mile bike ride then a walk in a small village not far from here. While supping a pint in a village pub in the company of wife and kids, a 4 piece brass band appeared and played a number of Christmas songs. After we returned home and had dinner we then watched Miracle on 34th Street (1994). We are all just feeling the season-of-good-will right now....
View attachment 388327

Happy Christmas to you all and hope you have a fabulous year in 2018.
And you have a Brio train set. Many happy hours were spent by me playing with one of these. My kids who it actually belonged to were completely indifferent!

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
And you have a Brio train set. Many happy hours were spent by me playing with one of these. My kids who it actually belonged to were completely indifferent!
Not all genuine Brio but many happy hours here too. The kids love it and revel in the geometric fantasies they can create (and maybe me too, just a little lot). It doesn't come out very often now as they are 11 and 14 (15 in the next two weeks) but putting it around the tree was their idea and their project. It fits perfectly :smile:

Top Bottom