A Merry Christmas to all.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyb47

Guru
Hi to all. I thought I should just wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I'm a relatively newbie here but I would just like to say thankyou for the warm welcome and encouragement you have all offered this year. It's one of the best cycling forums by far which is all due to the wonderful members who use it and make it this way.. All the very best to you.
Johnny

mark c

Über Member
And a Merry Christmas from me.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas both now and on Sunday and in the future :okay:

postman

Legendary Member
Hi to all. I thought I should just wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I'm a relatively newbie here but I would just like to say thankyou for the warm welcome and encouragement you have all offered this year. It's one of the best cycling forums by far which is all due to the wonderful members who use it and make it this way.. All the very best to you.
Johnny

When i read this,i thought of this.

View: https://youtu.be/4_iLElHqv-w

bikeman66

Johnny
Well....... Merry Christmas to you too my friend!

And by the way.............out of all the wonderful members on this forum.........I am the most wonderful!

tyred

Legendary Member
Happy Christmas and New Year!
urban-graphic-Xmas-Card-007.jpg

Top Bottom