A new job for archaeologists - as sexual honeytraps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Chuffy said:
Seeing as you understood, will Sir be joining me? B)

I only understood after giving your filthy utterance some careful thought. It was not a thought that would have come to my mind naturally.

simoncc

I like those pretty girl archaeologists on the Time Team who have skimpy tops and whose chests wobble as they scrape away with their trowels at the bottom of some hole in a field.

Arch

Married to Night Train
simoncc said:
I like those pretty girl archaeologists on the Time Team who have skimpy tops and whose chests wobble as they scrape away with their trowels at the bottom of some hole in a field.

Yeah, they pick them specially for filming.

Bitter? Moi?
:ohmy:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
simoncc said:
Yes, where do they dig them up from? :ohmy:

Arch

Married to Night Train
:ohmy::laugh:

Seriously, film crews are very drawn to the larger busted girls who wear low cut tops... Not surprising really, I suppose. Whereas they tend to like the blokes with character, or regional accents.

I auditioned for the beeb once, I think I failed to wear a low enough cut top...

Arch said:
:ohmy::laugh:

Seriously, film crews are very drawn to the larger busted girls who wear low cut tops... Not surprising really, I suppose. Whereas they tend to like the blokes with character, or regional accents.
Surely if someone unearths some splendid pottery vessels for, say, carrying water, then the crew will film them regardless?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Carwash said:
Marcus? Archaeologist? BA, MA? Handsome and popular with women?

Sounds familiar.... :angry:

Well, I thought that, but then you have an MSc don't you?:ohmy:

Chuffy, take your big jugs and go and sit in the corner.:laugh:

Top Bottom