A new job for archaeologists - as sexual honeytraps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Anyway, big jugs aren't everything, sometimes they are difficult to handle and cause a mess. I recommend small neat jugs...

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
All this carry on seems like a alien planet one I live on, but in case our orbits should cross one day, I have a question:

Exactly how far into the 'honey' can you go before getting 'trapped'?

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Arch said:
:laugh::laugh:

Seriously, film crews are very drawn to the larger busted girls who wear low cut tops... Not surprising really, I suppose. Whereas they tend to like the blokes with character, or regional accents.

I auditioned for the beeb once, I think I failed to wear a low enough cut top...

I assume you also retreated fom the producer's casting couch........:laugh:

Many a promising career has been blighted .... :rolleyes:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Carwash said:
Well actually I have both an MA and an MSc, but I wasn't going to bring that up. :thumbsdown:

Smartalec!:rolleyes:

Don't suppose you want to come to the Stubbs thing tonight? Cluny hasn't got a babysitter, Eva's still in London, Anne's gone home.. I'm dateless... :biggrin:

Suppose there might be free wine and nibbles, and I could snaffle enough for two...

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Arch said:
Smartalec!;)

Don't suppose you want to come to the Stubbs thing tonight? Cluny hasn't got a babysitter, Eva's still in London, Anne's gone home.. I'm dateless... :biggrin:

Suppose there might be free wine and nibbles, and I could snaffle enough for two...

So, which one of you is the honey trap? :angry:

Carwash

Señor Member
Arch said:
Smartalec!;)

Thanks for the invite Arch, but I'm afraid it's not really my thing. You won't be luring me back to your converted attic boudoir this time! I bet Patrick could make it up here in time though, if he left now. :angry:

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Carwash said:
Thanks for the invite Arch, but I'm afraid it's not really my thing. You won't be luring me back to your converted attic boudoir this time! I bet Patrick could make it up here in time though, if he left now. :biggrin:

I'm finding it damned difficult, typing as I'm driving. ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Carwash said:
Thanks for the invite Arch, but I'm afraid it's not really my thing. You won't be luring me back to your converted attic boudoir this time! I bet Patrick could make it up here in time though, if he left now. ;)

You might want to rephrase the 'this time' bit, which implies I've done that before? I mean, I know you've been to my flat, but I don't think I ever lured you there...

Hang on, there's a Merc screeching to a halt outside...

Top Bottom