A proper new Northern cycling magazine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Spin Cycle as reported on in roadcc and issue1 is free and available here. Not for MAMILS roadcc says.

"We love cycling. A lot. In fact, so much that we decided to set up the North West's only dedicated cycle racing reportage magazine.

Why? Well, to bring you all the best stories that the region has to offer - for FREE. Yes, that's right. We don't charge you a penny."

And a quote from one of the articles, which is very funny:-

"Not that we were making conversation. This was, after all, Northern club cycle club - no reason for bonhomie and soft southern chatter".

I have to say it looks and reads very well and looks a bit of an anti-dote to that completely shite cycling programme that was on the box recently.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Not a single response, wow!

green1

Über Member
It's always makes me giggle when people from Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds etc, say they are from the north when they are all south of the Centre point of the UK

OP
OP
C

Crackle

that's a term I haven't heard used outside of County Durham in a long time.....normally I get called a Geordie!:gun:

No one uses it anymore, I'm showing my age. Anyway, don't shoot the messenger, I don't make up the regional areas, some other bugger did that.

uk-map-regional.gif

The Killer Hill article is worth a read, very amusing and despite it's roots, there's something for everyone.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
I was chatting to the proprietor at the Stadt Moers CX race- seems like a nice chap, keen too. Good on 'em.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
No one uses it anymore, I'm showing my age. Anyway, don't shoot the messenger, I don't make up the regional areas, some other bugger did that.

uk-map-regional.gif

The Killer Hill article is worth a read, very amusing and despite it's roots, there's something for everyone.

Ah yes the new map of the British Isles :whistle:

Top Bottom