A question about Chocolate Digestives

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Another important biscuit question.
View attachment 584816
But they aren’t nice anyway...

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
Whichever side the chocolate is on a digestive biscuit, it's subject to Macpherson's Law, although strictly speaking that only applies to jeely pieces.

bagpuss

Guru
Nope, but have put Nutella on a regular digestive to make a chocolate one. You can make it really chocolatey, and nut flavour goes really well

This is clearly a case of biscuit vandalism !!!!!!

Tribansman

Veteran
That's biscuit betterment!

A slightly warmed cream egg so it starts to give sandwiched between two digestives is biscuit vandalism - or neggligent biscuitry...but still delicious.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I always used to eat them chocolate side up, as they come out the packet that way. But I've found in recent years if I eat themchocolate side down, the choc hits your tongue first and you get a slightly bigger hit of chocolate before the biscuit gets munched in with it all

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
That's biscuit betterment!

A slightly warmed cream egg so it starts to give sandwiched between two digestives is biscuit vandalism - or neggligent biscuitry...but still delicious.
My granddaughter used to make Smores (or summat similar) at Guides.
BBQ a marshmallow until it goes gooey then sandwich it between two choccy Digestives..
Very sweet and sickly!!

Tribansman

Veteran
My granddaughter used to make Smores (or summat similar) at Guides.
BBQ a marshmallow until it goes gooey then sandwich it between two choccy Digestives..
Very sweet and sickly!!
Will defo do them when camping with my lad this summer! Maybe throw in a couple of maltesers too 🍽

Once a Wheeler

…always a wheeler
Here's my chocolate digestive:
Biscuits are superfluous.
https://www.hotelchocolat.com/uk/chocolate-cream-liqueur.html

Top Bottom