A question for the ladies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I must admit that the facilities did leave a lot to be desired.

Myself and what seemed like half the stadium made a Beeline for the nearby Asda between the day and the Evening session. The only food they appeared to be selling was peanuts and crisps!!

Last edited:

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Many, many years ago. To many to recall or work out how many. I was a student and went on a three person, tied together at the ankles, pub crawl. Myself, another guy with a young lady. She was in the middle. When it got to the point in the night she needed to loo we refused to untie her. We went into the ladies with and lay on the floor with our, tied, legs under the cubicle door.

She wouldn't come into the gents with us but insisted we weed against a wall with her looking away. Or so she said she did. It was dark.

AndyRM

XOXO
I used to work as a general dogsbody in various pubs and clubs in Newcastle. Without exception, the ladies were always in a worse state when I had the misfortune to be put on a cleaning shift.

Before I started working for the company, apparently there was a 'dirty protest' at Northern Rock carried out by a lady. I'd love to see the company wide email that was sent out.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
xx( I wouldn't choose to use a men's bog, the smell from outside is usually enough to put me right off!

The few times I have been in the Ladies, they always smell funny to me!

Yes yes, I know what I just wrote there!

Last edited:
I can't like this, as it's a really serious point. The link between domestic abuse and the Old Firm Derby was highlighted in a report last year, confirming the media speculation was true.

The report makes for grim reading.

It was not a comment to "like", the facts are shocking.
I do sometimes have serious meaning behind my posts.

Top Bottom