A Question To All Cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

waynesworld995

Hi im doing research for my final year project for college and i want to know what you think is the worst part of cycling or what would you like to add to a bike ?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The worst part of cycling is not cycling. The only thing I like to add to a bike, is me.

The worst part of cycling is the number of students who register on here and ask half-baked questions. I wonder what sort of projects there are where the answer to a seemingly banal question can contribute to a final year project.

The absolute worst of the student onslaught is well-meaning industrial design students who think they can do a radical redesign of the bicycle.

I want to add nothing to my bike and it may even be beneficial if I could remove some stuff, but I can't, because it is at equilibrium with what I really need and what I can do without.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Worst part of cycling is the behaviour of some non cycling road users whose mistakes could kill us. They need to chill out, or at least keep it to themselves.

I'd add an RPG and make its use subject only to a small fine, to level the playing field. :evil:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
The worst part of cycling is a headwind. If I was able to, I'd add a better set of legs and lungs.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
The worst part is self important idiots who think that the own the roads because they "pay road tax" and think that it's ok to bully us. They are the exception rather than the rule though.
The only thing my bike needs adding to it, is me.

Top Bottom