A Question To All Cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The worst part of cycling is the attitude of some other people to that which we love so much.
But then we live in a world where some prey on others to prove a point which only they, or the people they try to impress, find important.

To the right bike I'd only add a bit of oil, and some air in the tyres.

Shaun

Founder
The worst part of cycling is hills. They should all be flattened. :okay:

Add to the bike? A small TV on the handlebars so you can catch-up with your favourite shows whilst commuting to work. This would allow us to spend more time on CycleChat on an evening. :addict:

classic33

Leg End Member
Worst part of cycling is the behaviour of some non cycling road users whose mistakes could kill us. They need to chill out, or at least keep it to themselves.

I'd add an RPG and make its use subject only to a small fine, to level the playing field. :evil:
Something like this?

classic33

Leg End Member

Add to the bike? A small TV on the handlebars so you can catch-up with your favourite shows whilst commuting to work. This would allow us to spend more time on CycleChat on an evening. :addict:
It's flat over that part!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
The worst bit of cycling is close passes, and inattentive drivers.

I'd add some kind of device that would allow me to stop a car engine at will....:evil: (I'm already smiling thinking of all those motorists I would use it on), either than or some kind of device that recognised motoring offenders and automatically sent out fines/points to those people who committed them. It would include cyclists going through red lights.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless

No No No No No. No!
All hills should be organised into the proper downhill configuration. We need Escher on the case.
Plus, all winds should be tailwinds, and cafes / restaurants / pubs should give us free stuff if we arrived by bike.
Now there's a manifesto!

Ian H

Ancient randonneur

My two bêtes noir: flat roads and TV.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.

I like hills , but then i am a bit mad or built more for hills than powering on the flat .

Lee_M

Guru
The worst part of cycling is the number of students who register on here and ask half-baked questions. I wonder what sort of projects there are where the answer to a seemingly banal question can contribute to a final year project.

This, so much this, and the worst version is half baked multi-choice where half the questions have a pre-determined result in mind:

What is the worst part of cycling:
a) getting wet in the rain
b) not being a sausage

Top Bottom