A Quick Thank You

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
I have only been cycling for 12 months this month but have gone for someone knocking on deaths door to someone who is less than 24 hours away from doing the Manchester to Blackpool ride.

What am amazing 12 months its been, I just wanted to thank you all for the amazing support you have given.

I was a little worried about joining a cycling forum (s) for fear of ridicule etc but you have all been amazing So lets hope I repay the faith you have all shown in me by not only getting to Blackpool but getting there NOT in LAST place.

Of course I want to give a special thanks to everyone that has sponsored me too, showing faith in someone like me is just such an amazing thing and I thank you all.

Thanks again everyone

Gaz
progress.gif

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Don't worry, given your antics on the roads, you WON'T be last.

To me,whether I come in last place is irrelevent now in what has been a difficult year on the bike for me.I believe im coming out of the difficult stage now so whether another cyclist overtakes me or I overtake them then so what.I wish you the best of luck.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
There's no way you'll be last! You've put in the miles and must have such determination to have got this far. Good luck!

Top Bottom