A recent survey indicates..................

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
The one that amazed me was spotting Burger King packaging in Portree, on Skye... The nearest Burger King is in Inverness, 115 miles away :ohmy::ohmy:
Somebody I knew lived in Barra and ordered curries from Glasgow which came on the scheduled air service and just needed reheating. Since he was a regular customer I think the restaurant delivered direct to the plane. Probably not possible nowadays due to security issues.

pawl

Legendary Member
Feel like going to go to a McDonald’s drive through and when they ask for my order shouting Burger King for ever then leggin it..🧕🏿🧕🏿🧕🏿

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I live near to a gym. There are grass verges surrounding the blocks of flats i live in. Every day i pick up plastic bottles dumped by the 'must have a sip of water every 10 seconds' brigade,chucked on to the grass verge. The other day some meat head had dumped a glass bottle that'd contained some f..kwit,macho,nobber protein bollox drink,right outside my flat,with what looked like half the contents spilled on to the pavement. :angry: My fellow neighbours are lazy gets who'll walk past dropped rubbish,probably knowing that i'll pick it up. One even suggested that the council should fit a bin to the lamp post near to my flat,saying the gym users would then put their bottles in the bin and not drop them on the grass. Even if they did put them in this suggested bin,it'd soon become full then overflow,leaving muggings here to pick it all up. Either that or him across the road who has the MOT place would fill it full of crap from his garage.:ninja:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
All this take-away shoot being dropped is encouraging rats,yet people like me who put fresh (not mouldy) bread out for the birds are accused of attracting rats! The bread is gone in a few minutes when the birds in the trees spot it and swoop down. The take-away crap around town is there till the council road sweeper bloke ( a thankless task) comes round once a week.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I have been doing litter picking for years on our local fields. It used to be the Saturday and Sunday footballers leaving their bottles, plastic bags and tape to hold their socks up. They went a couple of years back. For the last 4 months it has been the new picnickers and BBQ parties who have suddenly found the local fields.
Mounds of rubbish left by the bins instead of in them. There are enough bins, or why can't they take the rubbish home and put it in their own bins. The bins have been emptied twice a week, but a lot of the rubbish blows around into the hedges and into the brook that flows through. I have collected several bags of rubbish most days. I am not the only person picking up the waste, there are a couple of others who don't want to see the fields turned into a rubbish tip.
Fortunately the weather has turned now, so it may curtail some of the people from coming.

Drago

Legendary Member
I live near to a gym. There are grass verges surrounding the blocks of flats i live in. Every day i pick up plastic bottles dumped by the 'must have a sip of water every 10 seconds' brigade,chucked on to the grass verge. The other day some meat head had dumped a glass bottle that'd contained some f..kwit,macho,nobber protein bollox drink,right outside my flat,with what looked like half the contents spilled on to the pavement. :angry: My fellow neighbours are lazy gets who'll walk past dropped rubbish,probably knowing that i'll pick it up. One even suggested that the council should fit a bin to the lamp post near to my flat,saying the gym users would then put their bottles in the bin and not drop them on the grass. Even if they did put them in this suggested bin,it'd soon become full then overflow,leaving muggings here to pick it all up. Either that or him across the road who has the MOT place would fill it full of crap from his garage.:ninja:
I reckon that the next time some hulking great roid pumped mass of muscle and anger litters your verge, that you should go outside and challenge the fellow to fisticuffs!

Top Bottom